Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Whitesnake: Quality Fan-Filmed Video Footage Of HiRock FestivalPerformance Available


Quality fan-filmed video footage of Whitesnake's June 2 performance at the HiRock Festival in Loreley Freilichtbühne, Germany can be seen below.

Regarding Whitesnake's upcoming touring plans, the band's mainman and lead singer David Coverdale recently told the Coventry Telegraph, "I absolutely love being at home with my family, so it has to be something exciting to get me out of my house. I enjoy performing, but the travelling sucks on ice. I am treated very nicely when I'm on the road these days, but if you could beam me to Birmingham or wherever, I would love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment