Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Peter Criss: Another "Makeup To Breakup" Excerpt Available


An excerpt from Peter Criss' upcoming memoir,"Makeup To Breakup: My Life In And Out Of KISS", can be found at RollingStone.com

An excerpt from the book's first chapter can be found at Amazon.com.

Criss wrote the 320-page hardcover book with the help of Larry "Ratso" Sloman. 


In a press release issued last year, Criss said, "I am so blessed that I am finally going to write my autobiography, and I hope you enjoy the ride. The best of all is I get to share my true feelings of my love for God, family, friends and fame. It's been a wonderful life."


Criss will has scheduled the following signing events for "Makeup To Breakup: My Life In And Out Of KISS":


October 23
Barnes & Noble
555 Fifth Avenue at 46th Street
New York, NY
12:30 p.m.


October 24
Bookends
211 E. RIDGEWOOD AVE
RIDGEWOOD, NJ
6:00 p.m.


October 27
Barnes & Noble
Monmouth Mall, 180 Route 35
Eatontown, NJ
7:00 p.m.


November 2
Changing Hands Bookstore
6428 S. McClintock Dr.
Tempe, AZ
6:00 p.m.


November 16
Days Of The Dead Convention
Chicago-Schaumburg-Marriott
50 N. Martingale Road
Schaumburg,IL
12:00 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment