Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Queensrÿche: Michael Wilton in New Audio Interview

Guitarist Michael Wilton of Seattle progressive rockers Queensrÿche was the featured guest on this past Saturday's (June 25th) edition of the"Turn It Up" radio show on WSCA 106.1 FM in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. You can now listen to the chat using the player below. 

"Turn It Up" is a two-hour radio show that focuses on new and classic hard rock and heavy metal. 

For more information, go to this location.


Wilton recently released the following statement via the band's official web site:

"In reading the responses to my recent interviews, I feel I would like to clear up what I believe to be a misunderstanding of a few statements I have made.

"Queensrÿche has been a band for 30 years and we all have a great working relationship. I wouldn’t have it any other way. If I have my way, we will be making records and touring for years to come.

"'Dedicated To Chaos' is the next chapter in the Queensrÿche world and I stand behind our effort 100%. There were no other songs that were scrapped or other directions turned down. We all got together and made music and 'Dedicated To Chaos' was the result. It’s a hard rock collection that I believe really shows the band's diversity while still sticking to our rock roots.

"Thanks for all your support over the years for Queensrÿche and I hope to see everyone out on the road this summer." 


No comments:

Post a Comment